We are thrilled to show you the latest model we’ve completed for Hunter Pasture Homes. The Andover Model in the Baron Estates community located in Bloomfield Hills boasts 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms (4 full, 2 half), 4 car garage in approximately 4,500 square feet of living space.
This home is perfect for entertaining with a family-friendly, first-floor open floor plan that flows through a large great room, stunning kitchen with eat-in area, and a lounge area that leads out to a lanai. The focus on the ease of entertaining was also in mind when designing the basement, which boasts a bonus room with a generous wet bar. There is also a ton of storage throughout the home.
This home was designed in a very contemporary style with families in mind. Every home we design we want to bring in features that make the home unique. Some highlights of these unique features are:
- In the library/office we added a smaller desk with 2 chairs that allows the kids to be in the same room while a parent is working.
- Off the kitchen is a small lounge area with a tv so the kids can be close while meals are being prepared.
- Upstairs there is a long narrow hallway that separates the guest suite from the kids’ rooms. To give the hallway more visual interest, we built backlit white square columns down both sides of the hallway, creating a beautiful design feature.
- To help give more presence to the kitchen dining area we added a box over the table to hang the lights from. This architectural detail helps visually separate the area from surrounding spaces.
- Exposed dark beams against white on the ceiling in the foyer and great room
- Custom built-in open shelves on either side of the fireplace in the great room. Notice they aren’t traditional shelving with the shelves running the full width; instead, the middle shelves are shorter and staggered.
- In the dining room, we created a stunning wine feature at one end of the table. Who said wine can’t be art?
This is a truly stunning home, one that you must see in person!