Solid wood furniture handcrafted in Winchendon, MA.
Saloom Furniture crafts their dining and living room furniture from solid maple, cherry, oak, and walnut hardwoods, giving each piece a unique, one-of-a kind look. Quality is reflected in every piece they build:
- Mortise and tenon construction. This is the favored joint type of the fine woodworker, it is very strong and long lasting.
- The best topcoat finish on every product. Catalyzed conversion varnish is the best high performance coating available. It protects your furniture from many chemicals and spills.
- “Full envelope” finishing. A critical process in which we use a full coating of sealer and top coat on the table top and the table bottom to ensure a fully sealed and balanced piece, this helps prevent warps and splits.
- Solid brass leaf pins. We take quality detail to the next level, we don’t use wood or plastic. They can wear out and get stuck.
- Ball bearing drawer glides. Smooth, easy rolling glides with a very long life.
- Dovetail drawers. This interlocking joint construction is exceptionally strong due to the way the tails and pins are shaped. It makes it virtually impossible to pull the joint apart.
These quality products are crafted to last generations.
Customize your solid wood furniture to suite your decor.
Saloom offers a wide range of customizations, from selecting your finishes to top style, and dimensions you can truly create a table to fit your style. Also, many of the chairs and benches can be mixed and matched with a table to create a look unique to you. Your set is finished together so the finish look with match with all your pieces.